Hello there

Zoe Parsons zoe at theasylum.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 01:11:51 GMT 2006

I've actually been a member of this list for ages but haven't anything
running FreeBSD since I got rid of my 3.x system a few years ago...

Currently in Brighton (well, Hove actually), bored out of my skull and
about to try installing Free, Net and possibly Open and/or Darwin, so may
well be back soon needing help and reminders on how to do things (been
using just about everything except BSD's for the last few years...). :-)

--
If I don't reply, don't take it personally, I'm probably being incredibly
depressed again. :-)

Zoe Parsons   | skype:mpsonscix   |
zoe at theasylum.demon.co.uk   |   http://livejournal.com/~zoep
mpsons at cix.compulink.co.uk  |   ICQ:97984995
aim:mpsonscix  |  yim:mpsons_cix  |  msn:zoe at theasylum.demon.co.uk
Just because I might be logged onto these doesn't mean I'm there...