PHP Configuration

Charles Brewster charles-brewster at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 18 17:47:53 BST 2006

Hello

I'm trying to get PHP running on FreeBSD 5.3 with the GD graphics functions
and FreeType (TTF font support) on Apache 1.31

PHP compiles and works OK, also most of GD appears to be working fine, but
functions relating to TTF fonts aren't available.

The configure_php file I'm using to compile is as follows:
--

#!/bin/sh
./configure

--

I'm probably missing a required option somewhere in there.

I'd be much obliged if anyone who has a working FreeBSD/PHP/GD/FreeType
configuration could point me towards a configure_php option string which
does the job.

Many thanks for any help.

Charles Brewster

512k Broadband £14.99 per month