FreeBSD Squid authentication to Active Directory

Kevin Gilpin LRGS kgilpin_uk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 4 08:38:37 BST 2006

Hi,

I am currently using FreeBSD as my proxy server.  Curently users can just
log into the AD domain and start using the internet.

We now have to change this so each user has to use there user name and
password to access the Internet.

I know you can set squid up to use different types authentication but was
wandering if any one here has set it up using AD. And could give some use
tips or tell me of any pitfalls.

Thanks

Kevin