tool to monitor backlog??

khoa phan truongkhoa1984 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 13:16:26 BST 2006

--0-1388935557-1154607386=:87221

Hello all,
Now, I'm using Dummynet to test throughput of TCP. I want to monitor backlog (how many packets) in Dummynet router, what tool can I use?? I hear somebody said that ALTQ can use to do this. Is it true??
Thanks a lot.

--0-1388935557-1154607386=:87221

		<hr size=1>Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com"> Great rates starting at 1¢/min.
--0-1388935557-1154607386=:87221--