SETID in kernel

Kevin O'Connor kevin at ziptek-technologies.co.uk
Wed Apr 19 17:49:31 BST 2006

No need, just check that /usr/local/bin/suidperl actually exists. From the
last time I installed Openwebmail (On 6) I seem to recall having a problem
actually getting perl to compile correctly with that option and had to do
several make deinstall make clean etc. I don't actually think
-denable_suidperl is correct  I think it was -enable_suidperl. If I can find
my notes on the install I'll post what I did.

Regards
Kevin