[Fwd: FOSS in universities]

Sandor Z Nemeth nemeths at for.mat.bham.ac.uk
Wed Apr 12 18:45:13 BST 2006

Dear Richard,

If you wish I can share my personal experience with open source in the
School of Mathematics and the School of Computer Science at the
University of Birmingham. I guess it should be a similar situation in
other schools and other universities around UK.

Kind regards,
Sandor

Dr Sandor Zoltan Nemeth
Lecturer