UKUUG/Apple Technical Briefing 2006 - OS X for Intel

Sam Smith S at mSmith.net
Sun Apr 9 20:02:48 BST 2006

On Sun, 9 Apr 2006, Ceri Davies wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 09, 2006 at 07:54:04PM +0100, Gerald Davies wrote:
>> On 4/9/06, Ceri Davies <ceri at submonkey.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Is it just wifi that sucks?  Personally I had planned to get one, and if
>>> it just wifi that is crappy, I'll live.
>>>

>> Not sucks, I mean broke :) Might also affect the Bluetooth too.  Lots
>> of talk as to what's wrong.  Possibly hardware related problems.
>
> Ah, right.  Perhaps I'll wait for the next revision then.  Thanks for
> pointing this out, and I hope your problems get sorted.

I've not had any problems at all with mine. Although I don't
use the wireless, and only use bluetooth to sync my phone
every so often.

other than that, it seems perfectly fine.

Sam

--
Misfortune: While good fortune often eludes you,
this kind never misses