Manchester BSDUG - we have quorum :-)

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Tue Apr 4 12:34:12 BST 2006

It looks like there will be half a dozen[*] of us in attendance this
evening from 7:30pm at Sandbar, for the April Manchester BSDUG - the
only regular who now can't make it is Bob. If anybody wants to attend
and doesn't know where we are, mail the list and one of us will help
you.

P.S. - I'll only be stopping until about 8:30-9pm due to having only
slept for a few hours in the last 48, so if anybody is planning on
turning up late, PLEASE MAIL THE LIST!

[*] Me, Dave, Sam, Pete, John ("I'll probably be drunk though"), Richard

--
Paul Robinson