Party, Alsager, Cheshire, Saturday 12 November

Adrian Wontroba aw1 at stade.co.uk
Wed Sep 7 04:24:05 BST 2005

On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 09:46:06AM +0100, Richard Smedley wrote:

> On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 05:31 +0100, Adrian Wontroba wrote:
>
> > I am holding a party, with no excuse other than I feel like it.
>
> Is this a BSD party, or may I forward the invitation to the South
> Cheshire Free Software Users list? :-)

Unstated was the condition that people coming should know me, be
it from face to face or electronic meeting.

Any computer related discussions could result in a necktie party where
the members get enough at work, hear too much anyway from their partner,
or just don't want to know.

I'll join the list - I didn't know it existed.

--
Adrian Wontroba