Hard disk woes

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Mon Sep 5 14:32:52 BST 2005

On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 10:47:14AM +0000, Michael Abbott wrote:

> Isn't this on topic for freebsd-users?  I remember earlier grumbles about
> lack of activity on the list, so I think it might be nice to do this
> conversation on list!

Sure, it's on-topic, it's just not the *best* place to ask, I'd say.
-questions or somesuch might yield better fruit due to the density of
people there geared up for answering such questions.

I suppose this list is *perfect* for organising UK-based get togethers,
or localised issues, but probably for little else. ;-)

--
Paul Robinson