Inaugural meeting of the London BSD User Group

Chris chris at childeric.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 20:10:38 BST 2005

Hi all

Location RampArt social centre 15-17 Rampart Street, London E1 2LA (off
Commercial Road)

http://streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=534250&y=181250&z=1&sv=534250,181250&st=4&ar=N&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf
Rampart St is near the corner of Commercial Road and Cannon Street. It
is the unmarked street that starts below the leg of the A of A13.

To get there

Bike: DIY.
Bus:  15 115 D3 N15, also 100 goes nearby.
Tube: Aldgate East, Aldgate, Whitechapel, Shadwell are all nearby.
Train: Liverpool Street (some direct trains from Cambridge) is an easy walk.
Air: I think City Airport is somewhere nearby for those flying in by
private jet :)

I'll be there from about 7 pm, it would be really nice to meet some
other bsd'ers.

Agenda

1) Location of next meeting?