Backup Problem

Khaled Hussein khaled at palnet.com
Sat Oct 15 14:38:45 BST 2005

Hi,

I tried to use the host keys authentication so I can connect without
prompting for password but it fails I hope if anyone has a good idea for
that

I have two server (bigapple) and (equator)

The backup server is equator and the client is bigapple
Bigapple has sshv1 and equator has sshv2

So I need to backup all customers' files on bigapple to equator with a
script run in crontab but without asking for manual entering of password

So I hope to find a good manual to do that

Regards

Khaled J. Hussein
System Administrator
Palnet Communications Ltd.