Freebsd-users digest, Vol 1 #1853 - 6 msgs

Sam freebsd-users at pikesley.org
Thu May 26 13:12:34 BST 2005

John

A word of caution: my ancient Sony Vaio runs FreeBSD (5.x) just fine (or
at least it did until the harddrive packed up ;), but I've never been
able to get it to boot Knoppix, MoviX, Geexbox or any other Linux live
CD.

It works great with http://www.freesbie.org/ though (even to the point
where we can watch films with mplayer), so you might wanna try that
first.

Good luck!

Sam