Blutetooth keyboards

Paul Richards paul at originative.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 14:32:27 BST 2005

I'm looking for a bluetooth wireless keyboard that has a touchpad
mouse built into it.

Basically I have this plan:

1) Bought a LCD TV with a VGA input.
2) Mac mini on order to plug into the TV.

Now I need an all-in-one keyboard/mouse so I can sit on the sofa
in the lounge and use the Mac that's plugged into the TV.

I don't want a seperate mouse and keyboard as that's not going
to be something I can use on my lap when I'm lounging on the sofa.
Ideally I want something like a laptop keyboard/mouse setup. I saw
exactly what I want in PC world, Sony's shipping one of these things
with their desktop machines, I've never come across one to buy
separately though.

--
Paul Richards