(no subject)

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Wed Mar 30 19:47:59 BST 2005

Hello,

I am toying with the idea of opening an Internet cafe in the Virgin
Islands (I am on St Thomas at the moment).  I would like to use FreeBSD
based terminals, and am playing with different desktop pieces.  One thing
I am running into is the difficulty of getting flash pages to display and
play.  I have linux-mozilla installed and running fine under emulation,
but the macromedia flash installer won't run (complains about the
operating system).  I know this is probably something silly.  Be gentle :)

I never did get a keyboard to work on the old Compaq Presario.  Still open
for ideas on that one!

Thanks,