UKUUG Linux Con - BSD track

Geraint Edwards gedge-lists at yadn.org
Tue Mar 29 23:07:44 BST 2005

Paul Richards <paul at originative.co.uk> said
		(on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 05:27:42PM +0100):
> If there's enough interest then the UKUUG is interested in
> experimenting with a BSD track/session. If it goes well then it could
> be a pre-cursor to a larger UKUUG BSD event at some point in the
> future, but I felt we should test the water first with something more
> low key.

I'm planning on being at the UKUUG event in August, whether it
includes BSD track or not.  I'd certainly be interested in a BSD
track, though!

Any idea how many usually turn up to the UKUUG summer conf?
What BSD numbers would make that interesting to the UKUUG?

--
Geraint A. Edwards (aka "Gedge")
gedge at yadn.org