UKUUG Linux Con - BSD track

Kevin O'Connor kevin at ziptek-technologies.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 21:27:56 BST 2005

I'll have a look at what's been presented in the last couple of years and if
I can find something that seems new or a different perspective on a topic
already covered in the last couple of conferences, I'll see what I can put
together. Obviously it will have to be an area that I know about and am
interested in.
Give me 24 hours to see what I can come up with

Kevin