Vale Cameron Grant (cg at freebsd.org), 8 July 1976 - 20 March 2005

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Thu Mar 24 19:38:18 GMT 2005

Further on the below: Cameron's funeral is Friday 8th April, 2pm,
at Garston Crematorium in Hertfordshire. Kris would like as many
people who knew Cameron along as possible. If you think you can
make it, email arkady at arkady.org.uk to RSVP, for directions, etc.

The chapel fits 35-40, but if you want to come there will almost
certainly be room for you. Just RSVP :-)

The cause of death turned out to be pulmonary thrombosis - the
sort of thing that could happen to anyone, but Cam was at higher
risk because of his illnesses.

In good news, Kris is OK to stay in the UK :-) But speaking for
myself, I suspect she could do with some of your overpaid geek
bucks to help in the short term, with living expenses and the
funeral!

See http://www.dbsi.org/cam.html for full details.

And I didn't say on the message below, but please do
forward this to anywhere in the FreeBSD community you think
people should know!

- d.