Vale Cameron Grant (cg at freebsd.org), 8 July 1976 - 20 March 2005

Antony T Curtis antony.t.curtis at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 22 15:30:50 GMT 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 14:52 +0000, David Gerard wrote:
> For those who haven't heard, FreeBSD committer Cameron Grant
> died suddenly on Sunday morning.

>From someone who has only met Cameron once and a few limited email
exchanges, this is a great loss to the FreeBSD community, and to the
world as he is a man with a keen mind and a big heart.

My thoughts go out to Kris who I hope gets every help she needs to get
through this most difficult time.

--
Antony T Curtis, BSc.                   UNIX, Linux, *BSD, Networking
antony.t.curtis at ntlworld.com            C++, J2EE, Perl, MySQL, Apache