[ot] internetf.co.uk

Lee Johnston lee at wildcard.net.uk
Wed Mar 9 18:26:30 GMT 2005

--=====================_364981275==.ALT

Hi Martin,

We have several racks with Internet Facilitators at the moment. They run
two facilities, one is located on Campus at the University of Manchester,
and a new (quite highly spec'd) facility has just opened in Manchester
Techo Park in Hulme.

They've been really good with us, go out their way to help. Quite a few
providers in the two centres (including ourselves), so it's quite neutral
for connectivity.

Hope this helps,
Regards,
Lee.

At 18:01 09/03/2005, Martin Hepworth wrote:
>slightly OT, but I know alot Manchester locals lurk.
>
>Anyone have any info on the above. Seem to be spin-off from man.ac.uk and
>have just opened a new DC. WOuld be nice to have some more info without
>talking to sales droids....
>

>--
>Martin Hepworth
>Snr Systems Administrator
>Solid State Logic
>Tel: +44 (0)1865 842300

>the system manager.
>
>This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept
>for the presence of computer viruses and is believed to be clean.

Lee Johnston, Wildcard Internet

t: +44 (0)845 165 1510   f: +44 (0)845 165 1511   m: +44 (0)7795 423 617
e: lee at wildcard.net.uk  www: http://www.wildcard.net.uk/

Web Development - Domains - Hosting - Co-location - Dedicated Servers
--=====================_364981275==.ALT

Hi Martin,<br><br>
We have several racks with Internet Facilitators at the moment. They run
two facilities, one is located on Campus at the University of Manchester,
and a new (quite highly spec'd) facility has just opened in Manchester
Techo Park in Hulme. <br><br>
They've been really good with us, go out their way to help. Quite a few
providers in the two centres (including ourselves), so it's quite neutral
for connectivity.<br><br>
Hope this helps,<br>
Regards,<br>
Lee.<br><br>
At 18:01 09/03/2005, Martin Hepworth wrote:<br>
Manchester locals lurk.<br><br>
Anyone have any info on the above. Seem to be spin-off from man.ac.uk and
have just opened a new DC. WOuld be nice to have some more info without
talking to sales droids....<br><br>
--<br>
Martin Hepworth<br>
Snr Systems Administrator<br>
Solid State Logic<br>
Tel: +44 (0)1865 842300<br><br>
**********************************************************************<br><br>
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and<br>
they<br>
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify<br>
the system manager.<br><br>
This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept<br>
for the presence of computer viruses and is believed to be
clean.<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab><br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Internet<br><br>
(0)7795 423 617<br>
<b>www:</b>