UK BSD mini con

Paul Richards paul at originative.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 11:49:31 GMT 2005

So, what we going to do about this then?

There's been some offline contact with Oxford Uni and we could most
likely get a room and projector there.

Having just done the trip to Birmingham for UKUUG it's pretty
convenient from Cardiff, but Oxford isn't much further.

We could also give up any pretense of taking this seriously and
just meet somewhere for a pissup, we have a better track record of
organising them :-)

Do people have ideas for presentations or things they'd like to
discuss? If there's no real demand for actual talks then we can
just go for a social event.

--
Paul Richards