BSD is dying / Reports of My Death are Greatly Exaggerated

Frank Shute frank at esperance-linux.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 17:58:08 BST 2005

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 11:48:21AM +0100, Mike Curtis wrote:

[snip]

> I really don't want to now be the recipient of thousands of CVs, so
> please don't send any off yet. However, I really would like to know how
> Imagination can best let you FreeBSD people know of any opportunities
> that we might have here.

I would have thought your best bet is to post to this list. I can't
imagine anybody minding. Oh, and set up an office up North. I wouldn't
work in London for all the tea in China! Sorry, I used to do the
commuting business in London and hated it :(

It's even worse now that you have to dodge being bombed or getting
shot at by the Old Bill. I exaggerate but it must be additional
stress.

--

 Frank

echo "f r a n k @ e s p e r a n c e - l i n u x . c o . u k" | sed 's/ //g'