5.4

Gary bsdmail at project415.org
Fri Jul 1 10:05:17 BST 2005

Edd,

That seems to be the easy way. To get my wireless card working (Prism
54g variant) was a lot messier.

However, the last i fiddled with it, there was not much going for it.

On another note, the FreeBSD boxen I have are jailed instances (no X).
This works brillianty. I will attempt to upgrade my notebook, Dell
Inspiron 5160 to 6.

-Gary