Manchester BSD User Group: February 2005

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 10:47:04 GMT 2005

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 11:36:39PM +0000, Gerald Davies wrote:

> i thought there was going to be some uk freebsd thing?

Different people claim to be organising something. I was going to
suggest something the other week, only to be told some guys were about
to announce something.

If there really is no sign of anything in the next week, I'll put up a
wiki and we'll get something organised in Manchester for the
Spring/Summer. I'm thinking informal, loads of people meet in a pub or
beer garden unless somebody wants something different.

--
Paul Robinson