Zabbix install

Kevin O'Connor kevin at ziptek-technologies.co.uk
Sat Jan 22 15:59:37 GMT 2005

After 3 day of getting Baccula to work I'm not up to doing the same with
zabbix
I've installed from ports collection, edited the config files, placed
the required files on the web server and run the setup file to create
the MySQL data base.

It just won't run. I get an error about %LOCALBASE%  at startup, it
fails to log errors and because of the alterations in the port from the
documented install, their web site is not much use. Has anyone installed
this port and got it running or do I have to put it down to yet another
port that just half does a job with no documentation and go and build it
from source.

Kevin