IRC Channel

Ceri Davies ceri at submonkey.net
Sat Jan 1 21:11:47 GMT 2005

--djTb5EnuS5qMpC9h

On Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 09:02:30PM +0000, Gerald Davies wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 20:48:03 +0000, Paul Robinson <paul at iconoplex.co.uk> w=
rote:
> >=20
> > Anyway, EFnet is where there is an active IRC channel. Like I say, good
> > luck with the new channel on another network if you set it up, but it's
> > too much faffing for us to move the existing channel. Let us know where
> > to find you, some of us will pop in I'm sure.
>=20
> i have no intention of creating a new channel for this mailing list.=20
> it was merely a suggestion to improve things.  i can be found on
> numerous linux and project related channels on freenode, but i can't
> say i'm too enthusiastic about using #efnet without such features.

Wow, arguing about which IRC network is the lamest is so funny it's
almost unreal.  If only you were having this argument on IRC, I might
just die.  Anyway, the good FreeBSD channels are generally all on efnet.

Ceri
--=20
not sure about the former.			  -- Einstein (attrib.)

--djTb5EnuS5qMpC9h

--djTb5EnuS5qMpC9h--