UK mini-conf?

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Sat Jan 1 12:01:49 GMT 2005

Did anything get finally decided and a date/venue set for the
mini-conf/piss-up/pub brawl?

If nobody else is pushing it forward, at the next Manchester BSDUG I
suspect some discussion of Mancunian venues and possible dates is going
to come up, along with some thoughts on style/format. I know this,
because I will be starting the discussion. :-)

If somebody else already has plans for somewhere else in the UK and it's
going ahead, just pipe up and let us know. Otherwise expect a date and a
wiki for a small/informal Manchester do to appear somewhere next week.

--
Paul Robinson

http://www.iconoplex.co.uk/
"All I know is I'm not a Marxist" - Karl Marx