Manchester BSDUG Meetup - Tues 1st March

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 11:45:35 GMT 2005

It's that time of the month again. Manchester BSD User Group intends to
meet at the Sandbar, 120-122 Grosvenor Street, Manchester at 19:30 on
Tuesday the 1st March.

Map: http://tinyurl.com/6qupc

Further information: http://www.bsdgroups.org.uk/manchester/

For those of you who have dropped into IRC in the last month suggesting
you might travel a vast distance to come along: please don't, we just go
to the pub and talk crap. If I get a contract renewal, I promise to
arrange a Spring/Summer meetup on a Saturday afternoon that will be more
worthwhile. Unless somebody (anybody!) gets one sorted first somewhere
else.

Turnout is likely to be low this month - there are two definite no-shows
confirmed already (which is why I am doing the reminder instead of Sam),
so I'd like to suggest we do a yay/nay of the usual suspects to see if
it's worthwhile.

I am, as ever, a Yay.

--
Paul Robinson