Ping: Mailing List Admin

Mark Ovens mark at ukug.uk.freebsd.org
Wed Feb 9 22:09:46 GMT 2005

Ceri Davies wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 06:58:29PM +0000, Mark Ovens wrote:
>> Is there any way to set up more than one e-mail address, or an alias,
>> for a list subscription other than subscribing twice?
>>
>> I have a @ukug.uk.freebsd.org and a @freebsd.org address and subscribe
>> to various FreeBSD lists with both of them.
>
> How did you manage to keep hold of that without committing in the last
> five years?

*5* years; is it that long :-[ time flies I guess. Dunno, but it still
works :-) Shhh, don't tell anyone. I've lost my commit bit though but
since I've stumbled across quite a few typos in the docs/manpages
recently I should have a PR filing fest - that should get it back.

Anyway, I e-mailed freebsd-users-admin@ but it bounced as my ISP's
mailserver is listed on JANET's MAPS/RBL. So hopefully the list admin,
whoever that is (Lee Johnston?) will see this on the list.

Regards,

Mark (who's off on a typo hunt to file some PR's :-) )

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0506-0, 08/02/2005
Tested on: 09/02/2005 22:09:47