Soft updates and power failure

David Baird dave at riverside-cms.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 10:53:21 GMT 2005

I'd be interested in more information on this too. In my case, I was
experiencing lockups with KDE, and had to power-cycle the machine on
several occasions. A couple of times it came back up with filesystem
errors and I had to run fsck on the affected filesystem - /tmp in both
cases. This is on FBSD 5.3 RELEASE.

d.