PHP error

Andrew Boothman andrew at mux.org.uk
Sun Dec 11 00:40:22 GMT 2005

Kevin O'Connor wrote:

> *Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: session_name()
>
> I know it's one of the modules that needs installing but I'm tired and
> can't remember which one :(
> It really should be listed as a dependancy for the autoindex port and
> I've got it written down somewhere but where.
> Could someone please remind me.

Well it only takes about half a second to look it up on php.net but I'll
bite: http://uk.php.net/manual/en/ref.session.php says that there are no
specific requirements for the session_* functions, so long as you are
using PHP >= 4 and didn't compile with --disable-session then you should
be good to go.

Andrew