London user group alive?

Chris chris at childeric.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 21:27:25 BST 2005

Sam wrote:
 > OK, I'm up for this. Anybody else?
 >
 > Sam
 >

 >>How's about an initial meeting next week, say Tuesday 16, Wednesday 17
 >>or Thurs 18 around 7pm. I need to check with the place but should be ok.
 >>Address is 15-17 Rampart Street, London E1 2LA (off Commercial Road).
 >>
 >>Chris

As only one person replied I suggest we cancel for this week, sorry Sam.
Perhaps it was a bit short notice so I suggest that we make a time a bit
further ahead. How about a regular spot on the first Wednesday of the
month, ie first meet on 7th September?

Also I'm usually there on a Saturday afternoon if anyone wants to pop by.

Chris