London user group alive?

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Sat Aug 13 21:56:04 BST 2005

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Chris wrote:

> How's about an initial meeting next week, say Tuesday 16, Wednesday 17
> or Thurs 18 around 7pm. I need to check with the place but should be ok.
> Address is 15-17 Rampart Street, London E1 2LA (off commerical road).

I won't be able to make it then, but encourage you to meet up anyway and
get things rolling!  Just as a general request, if locations for meetings
and events are accessible easily by train/tube/cab, that makes life much
easier.  After several years of doing significant driving commutes living
in the US, I'm living a car-free lifestyle :-).

Robert N M Watson