London user group alive?

Brian Somers brian at Awfulhak.org
Fri Aug 12 17:03:39 BST 2005

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 04:09:48 -0700 Scott Lutz <scott at entice.ca> wrote:
> Leon de Jager wrote:
> > I'm alive too...
> >
> > Leon
> >
> >> Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:22:15 +0100
> >> From: Chris <chris at childeric.freeserve.co.uk>
> >> Cc: freebsd-users at uk.freebsd.org
> >> Subject: Re: London user group alive?
>
> As there is no group alive over in Oxford, if the times are convenient, and the location is somewhat central, I would
> not mind joining a meeting.....

Hmm, Murray is in Oxford somewhere still I believe, and I'm just down
the road in Amersham and working in Abingdon (well, for the next few
weeks anyway -- 'till I skip the country!).

There are more than a few FreeBSD advocates lurking here that work for
Sophos too.  Maybe we should try to organise something in Oxford (as
well as London) in the near furure??

--
Brian Somers                                          <brian at Awfulhak.org>
Don't _EVER_ lose your sense of humour !               <brian at FreeBSD.org>