London user group alive?

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Fri Aug 12 15:18:06 BST 2005

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Scott Lutz wrote:

>>> Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:22:15 +0100
>>> From: Chris <chris at childeric.freeserve.co.uk>
>>> Cc: freebsd-users at uk.freebsd.org
>>> Subject: Re: London user group alive?
>
> As there is no group alive over in Oxford, if the times are convenient,
> and the location is somewhat central, I would not mind joining a
> meeting.....

Ditto for Cambridge -- there's a number of us here, and we were doing
bi-weekly dinners and pubs, but then I went on travel for three months and
we sort of forgot to keep doing it this spring.  I'd definitely be up for
taking a trip down to London every now and then to do FreeBSD-related
things.  Might even convince my younger brother, a first year art student
in London who's interested in BSD and Macs, to turn up :-).

I'll be on travel for a couple of weeks in August -- I was actually meant
to be on travel today, but that didn't work out for obvious reasons.  I'd
love to do something during September, maybe the first week sometime?

Robert N M Watson