Manchester BSDUG tonight?

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Tue Aug 2 15:50:10 BST 2005

Apparently, I was talking rot, and we never hold a meeting in August. I
don't remember not having a meeting in August, but Sam Smith said so, so
it must be true.

However, some of us are still going for beer/food later. If you were
planning on coming along, give me a shout off-list and I'll send you my
mobile number, and you can find out where we are.

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 01:54:59PM +0100, Paul Robinson wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sam appears to have crawled under a stone since the hectic shenanigans
> of OpenTech and so we've missed the mailings warning us about the
> impending doom that is Manchester BSD UG.
>
> If more than a couple of hands say 'aye' either on
> manchester at bsdgroups.org.uk, or EFnet #freebsduk, I shall make sure that
> said group can be found at Sand Bar, Manchester sometime around 7-7:30pm
> this evening.
>
> Kind of around here:
>
> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Grosvenor+Street,+Manchester,+Greater+Manchester,+M13&hl=en
>
> --