BCS membership

Ben Tyson-Norrman ben at twowaytv.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 15:12:47 BST 2005

I went for the interview (in the old days) and that was a scarey experience...

Now I can't really get the energy together to do the next part, the whole thesis thing, 20,000
words is rather scaring me off :-)

At the end of it I would be a Chartered IT Practioner, question is, would anyone take me remotely
seriously....? Does that mean I'm trying to claim to be on the same level as a Chartered Accountant
/ Surveyor...?

Would be interested to know what other options there are, that are not commercial (i.e. not MCSE,
CCNP) maybe there is room for a new acreditation, G33k, with appropriate ways of getting it...?

Ben Tyson-Norrman
DTV / IT Manager
GNUPG KEY: 82D04531