Dead links (fwd)

Murray Stokely murray at freebsd.org
Fri Apr 22 00:41:54 BST 2005

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 08:13:00PM +0100, Kevin O'Connor wrote:
> Sam
>       As promised here's what's dead. I can only find two outlets in the UK
> doing the FreeBSD distro :( We really do need to raise the profile of this
> OS.

FreeBSD Mall (freebsdmall.com) has sold to many UK customers
throughout the past 10 years.  CDs and DVDs are mailed from the U.S.,
but with the weak dollar right now, the price is less than 15 pounds
per release if you buy a subscription.

Now that I am based in Oxford, we considered shipping the UK orders
out from here, but it has proved easier to just continue shipping them
from the U.S.

	- Murray