Dead links (fwd)

Kevin O'Connor kevin at ziptek-technologies.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 22:46:01 BST 2005

Ah it's all trickling back, seems my 12 months was a bit out though more
like 3 years from your dates. Oh well they do say time goes faster when you
get old :P

Kevin

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:13:00 +0100, "Kevin O'Connor"
<kevin at ziptek-technologies.co.uk> wrote:
> FreeBSD Services Ltd
> They have not been active for over 12 months but the domain is still
> registered, it was someone on this list but the name won't come to me
right
> now.

It was Paul Richards, Mark Murray & I.  I left in April 2002 just
after Mark, and I think Paul pretty much wrapped most things up
in the months following.

I believe Paul gave the domain(s) to Roger McCalman about eight months
ago as he wasn't getting enough time in his day job to play admin...

--
Brian Somers                                          <brian at Awfulhak.org>
Don't _EVER_ lose your sense of humour !               <brian at FreeBSD.org>