Dead links (fwd)

Kevin O'Connor kevin at ziptek-technologies.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 20:13:00 BST 2005

Sam
      As promised here's what's dead. I can only find two outlets in the UK
doing the FreeBSD distro :( We really do need to raise the profile of this
OS.

Regards
Kevin

D. Grant-Crawley Ltd.
No longer sell the stuff they have moved over to managed services

FreeBSD Services Ltd
They have not been active for over 12 months but the domain is still
registered, it was someone on this list but the name won't come to me right
now.

Definite Linux Systems
Defuncted no whois entry

IotaLine
Their selling the CDs for FreeBSD and a few flavors of Linux
http://www.iotaline.co.uk

ChyGwyn Limited
Are selling the book and Cds and various flavors of Linux
http://www.linuxemporium.co.uk