BIG mailbox...

Grant orblists at orbysrealm.com
Mon Sep 20 15:57:31 BST 2004

Hey!.

I setup qmail and courier imap last night... i also installed
squirrelmail... which works fine! IF i have small mail boxes...

but me being me... copied all my old mail into the new mail box and now
squirrelmail wont load the box... its obviously too big for it... As
Mozilla picks up the mail fine and shows them all fine too :)

So my question is... anyone know of a better/good webmail client that
can handle big mail boxes... i've looked at silkymail but it looks a
little old.... i dunno if i could make a theme i havnt really looked
into that... i really wanted squirrelmail or something that looked as
good, unless there is a something i can edit so it accepts the bigger
mail box ?

Thanks in advance
Grant.

Ps - there is abount 4000 mails in the box...