Any meetings in London

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 11:20:55 BST 2004

On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 10:27:59PM +0100, Gary wrote:

> If we are going to go to a spearmint rhino,  the only 'connectivity'
> there will be uberfast processing of some raw and stripped packets... ;)

touch *; synch; fsck; dump;

and other such smutty jokes. I for one wouldn't at all be bothered about going
to a Spearmint Rhino, but I suspect we won't get much talking done about BSD.
In fact, I don't think we'd get much done at all. And I suspect we'd look a
bit out of place. But the rest of the BSD community around the world would
look at us in awe... "I heard they have their meetings in stripper clubs and
talk about driver development whilst watching pole dancing. That guy there? He
was working on my pr submission whilst snorting coke off a stripper's
breasts..."

Perhaps a decent pub/restaurant with WiFi would serve the purpose better.

--
Paul Robinson

http://vagueware.com/
"The key to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources" - Einstein