Any meetings in London

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 15:25:24 BST 2004

On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 02:25:24PM +0100, Ceri Davies wrote:

> That means that there will be approximately 4 committers
> in Cambridge at that time=20

That Microsoft campus doing well then? :-)

> so it may be a better venue, though it is
> considerably more difficult for me to get there than it would be to
> Oxford.  What is the clustering of everyone else like? Preferences?

a/s/l? :-)

Then all you have to do is solve The Travelling Salesman Problem, and the j=
ob=20
is done.

For Mancunians (I'm not sure how many of the usual half dozen would attend),
it's slightly easier to get to Oxford on the train than it is to get to
Cambridge.

--=20
Paul Robinson

http://vagueware.com/
"The key to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources" - Einstein