Any meetings in London

Ceri Davies ceri at submonkey.net
Tue Sep 14 14:25:24 BST 2004

--8bBEDOJVaa9YlTAt

On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 11:09:53PM +0100, Paul Robinson wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 03:28:30PM +0100, ed joyce wrote:
>=20
> > I am new to the list. Are there any meetings this autumn in the london =
area
>=20
> The only one up at http://www.bsdgroups.org.uk/ that has active details a=
t the
> moment is us guys in Manchester, but the UKUUG has events coming up and t=
he=20
> guys there are likely to be able to fill you in on details as to where th=
e=20
> secret London meet is. ;)
>=20
> There was a rumour of Oxford in October just before Euro BSDcon as a big
> everyone-in-the-UK-meet, but nothing more has been mentioned.

It's just come to my attention (3 week mail lag, not bad) that we have
another developer moving to the UK at about the same time as Murray, but
to Cambridge.  That means that there will be approximately 4 committers
in Cambridge at that time so it may be a better venue, though it is
considerably more difficult for me to get there than it would be to
Oxford.  What is the clustering of everyone else like? Preferences?

Ceri
--=20
It is not tinfoil, it is my new skin.  I am a robot.

--8bBEDOJVaa9YlTAt

--8bBEDOJVaa9YlTAt--