Any meetings in London

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 09:18:26 BST 2004

On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 12:48:49AM +0100, Aled Morris wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Sep 2004, ed joyce wrote:
>
> >I am new to the list. Are there any meetings this autumn in the london area
>
> Thanks for volunteering to organise a meeting in London.
>
> Let me know when you've set a date and venue!

What I meant was that it's up on the BSD Groups thing and so I presumed it was
already happening but the details weren't up. If there isn't one, then that
would explain the lack of information about it, obviously. :-)

--
Paul Robinson

http://vagueware.com/
"The key to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources" - Einstein