Remote printing question

Dave Tiger dave at tigeri.com
Sun Sep 12 19:17:42 BST 2004

Hi List,

Can I add a remote networked printer to FreeBSD?

If so what are the steps required to complete this task?

The printers are barcode receipt printers which are network appliances
plugged into an ADSL router with a fixed ip address on the router based 20
miles from the server.

Any help or pointers given are fully appreciated and I thank you in advance
for any help.

Dave Carrera

P.S Not to clever with setting up printers on FreeBSD so please be gentle
:-)

--
UK Web Hosting @ http://www.ephgroup.com

---