OT: do you know of a company or software provider...

Dave Tiger dave at tigeri.com
Thu Sep 2 10:22:50 BST 2004

Thanks Martin,

For the info. I have just spoken to sage about their ERP offering Sage =
500,
which seems to do the trick and is UNIX based :-)

The worry was bandwidth over WAN for their current sage 50 and the =
general
stability of the product.

Once again thanks for the info you gave me and if anyone else has any =
other
ideas please let me know.

Yours Truly

Dave Carrera