SATA RAID controller

Alex Dyas alex.dyas at psineteurope.com
Mon Oct 18 08:25:54 BST 2004

Hi all,

I'm looking for a SATA RAID controller, nothing too expensive.  I've been using
the Promise FastTrak S150 SX4 for the last month or so, but the BSD drivers are
just a little too rough for me to be comfortable with it, although the board
itself seems to work fine.

I'm now looking at the Rocket RAID 1640.  Highpoint supply FreeBSD drivers
(whoopee!) for 5.2.1.  Anyone have experience with this or anything similar?

Cheers,

Alex..
--
-= Alex Dyas, DC Ops, PSINet Europe, Geneva, +41 22 783 6208 =-