Sony PCVA-15XTAP2 monitor

Ben Paley ben at spooty.net
Mon Oct 11 10:48:14 BST 2004

Hello,

Someone's offered me one of these monitors,  a Sony PCVA-15XTAP2. I really
don't know anything about it, except that it's widescreen and has a
non-standard connector of some sort - power and signal through the same
cable, apparently (I haven't actually seen it yet). Does anyone know anything
about making it work (will I be able to run it with an adapter from my
current generic agp card?) and specifically making it work with Xorg?

Searching on the Sony site comes up with nothing, and I've googled around and
found pretty much the same there.

Thanks a lot,
Ben