UK mini-con

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 18:55:12 GMT 2004

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 09:15:25AM -0800, Murray Stokely wrote:

> Is there any FreeBSD-friendly company in Manchester that could provide
> facilities for us to use over the weekend?

Depends on numbers. I work at a University so space during the week is
freely available, weekends a bit tougher but there are plenty of
options. Depending on format, a company might be persuaded to provide
some support for one of the venues.

Format is a big determining factor in the locations we aim for, but cost
should be pretty low. If we can work out a way of wangling it for free,
well, we'll of course let people know.

BSDUG in Manchester is a week today so I'll ask those guys if they know
of anything suitable at the weekend for zero cost or close to it.

--
Paul Robinson

http://www.iconoplex.co.uk/
"All I know is I'm not a Marxist" - Karl Marx